It's a brand new year, and with it comes new opportunities!
With that in mind, here’s one big question:
Is your church welcoming guests, or just friendly toward them?
There really is a difference if you think about it:
- Friendly churches acknowledge visitors.
- Welcoming churches expect guests.
- Friendly churches provide connection cards.
- Welcoming churches design connection processes.
- Friendly churches place greeters at the doors.
- Welcoming churches position people at points along a guest pathway.
- Friendly churches hope you will come back.
- Welcoming churches invite you to return next week.
At Auxano, we’ve spent almost 20 years walking alongside churches in the development and accomplishment of their unique vision - something we like to call Clarity First consulting. With every church, we’ve seen ways they can improve their Guest Experience - from online to onsite - moving from being a friendly church to welcoming guests well.
We’ve compiled our learnings into a pathway we call the 7 Checkpoints of an Engaging Guest Experience, and developed a team-centered tool for your team.
Download the 7 Checkpoints tool here, and begin a conversation that could change everything for a guest family this fall.