Weekend attendance may have not yet rebounded to pre-pandemic numbers. The uncertainty of finances is present in both the short and the long term.
You may be asking:
- What does healthy regathering look like for our specific church right now?
- How can we reengage our congregation and mobilize people around what matters?
- How can I bring more of my leaders into the conversation and reality of this season?
Auxano has partnered with Exponential to help you answer these questions, and more, at the ChurchNext Equipping Lab!
The ChurchNext Equipping Lab is a part of Exponential’s five in-person Regional Conferences across the country for you and your team.
The ChurchNext Equipping Lab will prepare church leaders to facilitate on-the-ground discussion with their teams to create momentum around healthy engagement, as well as formulate actionable plans for restoring disciple-making growth.
Here is a little more detail on the ChurchNext Equipping Lab which will be at each of the five Regional Conferences:
"ChurchNext: How to Restore, Recenter, and Regather to Fuel Movement"
In this Equipping Lab hosted by Auxano at Exponential's Fall Regional Conferences, here is what you will experience:
- Get the language and tools you need to identify and address the NEED for making critical shifts (of mindset, ministry, and motivation) in this season.
- Learn how to create pathways of listening and collaboration within your church body, designed to draw everyone into the regathering and reengagement conversation.
- Identify specific actions to be taken and adjustments to be made, that will, in turn, generate movement and energy toward each church’s disciple-making future.
Click on the location date below for more information and to register.