Breakthrough ideas with Jon:
- How can a church stay relevant to their culture?
- How can a church stay relational to the communities in which God has placed them?
- How can a church remain resolute to their DNA and their calling?
- If you will create physical space, you allow conversations to begin to happen, that are meaningful and perspective-altering,
- We create better communities if we have better churches, and we create better churches if we have better leaders.
- Ask yourself: what does the world around me need, and how can I begin to instill into my people this heart for ministry?
- Community ministry is messy, it’s inconvenient, it’s expensive, it’s all of that, but it’s the right thing to do.