Breakthrough ideas with Cory:
- How can you use the written word to extend your reach?
- Is there a way to leverage your weekly content to make disciples?
- What are the best possible ways to shape and leverage your content for disciple-making outside of your Sunday service?
- The church is a content factory every week, creating a ton of content, yet we’re not taking advantage of it outside of the sermonic moment.
- Are you maximizing the channels to communicate the gospel?
- The one who works longest is the one who is most devoted to the ministry of the word, right? Maybe not.
- How do we give gospel-shaped answers to the questions that people are actually asking?