Watch Auxano Senior Lead Navigator David Putman as he challenges the prevalent “more is more” habits that keep your church trapped in activity instead of maturity.
#1: Examine the Biblical Foundations of Multiplication
- How does Mark 4:8 & 13 challenge your perception of addition versus multiplication at church?
- David asserts that this parable is a picture of how the kingdom grows by multiplication. How do you agree or disagree?
Click here to begin your church’s journey of 100X growth in our upcoming Multipliers Journey co::Lab.
#2 Learn Exponential's 5 Levels of Church Growth
- What’s the difference between addition and multiplication when it comes to church growth?
- Why is reproduction critical to growing healthy churches?
Click here to jump into this collaborative team training and move towards Level 5 growth.
#3 Challenge the Status Quo in Established Churches
- Where is the greatest harvest field for established churches seeking to make disciples?
- What are the two types of changes that happen in the local church? Which did Jesus lead?
Click here to lead your team toward the harvest field right in front of you with this collaborative training.
#4 Understand the Three Magnets that Affect Your Disciple-making Growth
- Which magnetic force affects the multiplication dreams of your church right now? Why?
- In what ways has your church purposefully, or inadvertently, chosen addition over multiplication?
Click here to join the next Multipliers Journey virtual training co::Lab and move toward multiplication.
#5 Address the Three Dimensions of Disciple-making to Take Next Steps
- Which of the “three dimensions of disciple-making” need the most work in your church today?
- What one next step will you take to multiply deployed disciple-makers?
Click here to take your next step and join other multiplication-minded leaders in the Multipliers Journey co::Lab.