In most church conference rooms, leadership decision-making happens in context of anecdotal stories from the past or optimistic assumptions about the future, without the benefit of thoughtful analysis in the present.
One of the biggest challenges of church leadership is gaining an accurate understanding of your congregation. The truth is you don’t know what you don’t know.
Auxano has spent almost two decades walking alongside church leaders and surveying hundreds of congregations. Everyone knows that effective leaders ask great questions and we’ve honed our process through the years to gain accurate and timely insight on the disciple-making mission of the Church. Talking head conference speakers and statistic bloggers usually bring great general insight. However, knowing and understanding your unique church in light of the Great Commission is what matters most when making critical decisions about the future. That’s where Auxano Assessments comes in.
Auxano’s suite of Assessment tools can help you:
- Obtain a fresh demographic snapshot of your congregation.
- Compare demographic trends for your congregation and your community in view of recent growth (typically two years).
- Establish a benchmark of ministry involvement.
- Uncover obstacles to assimilation in the ministry involvement.
- Create a listening mechanism for directional decision-making.
- Increase vision ownership within attenders.
- Enhance your leadership credibility.